Use Voucher 👉 SAVE10 👈 & get 10% Off When You Buy 2 or More Items
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS OVERHEATING OR INAPPROPRIATE USE MAY RESULT IN A FIRE:
To heat in a microwave oven: lay flat on a turntable and heat for 1 minute on
high (850 – 1000watt ovens).
If not hot enough, heat for a further minute. Repeat in small increments until desired temperature is reached. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
DO NOT attempt to heat in an electric or gas conventional oven.
After prolonged use over a long period of time, or if the heat pack becomes
frayed, then the pack may need to be replaced.
Depending on usage, a pack should last for approximately one year.
DO NOT reuse a pack that has an overcooked or burnt odour.
Check that the temperature is comfortable before use and avoid contact with sensitive skin.
DO NOT use on infants or anyone sleeping.
If the pack gets wet, allow it to dry completely before use.
DO NOT reheat until completely cold.
Leave to cool on a non-combustible surface after use and before storage.
Repair immediately, or discard, if stitching comes undone.
Keep contents away from children